It’s the season of good food, time spent with friends and family. Our favorite moments usually happens at the Christmas dinner table but since gathering is not allowed, tablescapes can be a festive backdrop to your virtual celebrations.
Here are 7 tips from Indy of Smitten Event and Design (@smittenevents_) to inspire your dinner table and welcome 2021!
1. Use curtains or bedcovers as tablecovers.
2. Use yard or garden clippings or Christmas greenery to add some life to your table décor.
3. Don't forget to add a light element - candles or fairy lights add to the mood and help create that special glow.
4. Don't be afraid to layer.
5. Layer a patterned or bright solid colored napkin on top of it to create contrast.
6. Make use of Christmas ribbons as napkin rings, and spruce it up with other Christmas elements.
7. Don't forget to add some personal touches, like small gifts for each person. Maybe a cookie or trinket. It doesn't have to be expensive, the thought counts.
1. Joana Gube (@joanabgube)
2. Chippy Ledesma (@chippyledesma)
3. Mica Canto (@tidilyeverafter)
4. Indy Ycasiano (@indyplayground)
5. Lora Fonacier (@loragfo)